Welcome to the EVSO website
EVSO, « European Veterinary Society for Osteopathy », is a non-profit organization whose members are veterinarians practising Veterinary Osteopathy in Europe. This website provides essential information about the association, its goals and its actions.
The aims of EVSO are to :
- define a competency framework for veterinary osteopathic training,
- establish and maintain a register of the different veterinary osteopathic schools conforming to EVSO’s specifications in order to provide quality training,
- establish a list of EVSO certified veterinary surgeons,
- promote research in Veterinary Osteopathy,
- promote exchanges and communication between veterinarians and amongst the general public.